Register
Sign in
1 May 2018, 06:07
Compartment #27  Closed 
Ava walked into the compartment and immediately went for the spot on the left by the window when she saw that it’s empty. She looked around and looked out the window at the station. She pulled out her favorite book and sighed. I love this book so much. Not that it has been much help with mine... she pulled out her notebook and stared at the page. The empty page actually. She pulled out her pencil and she started writing only to rip the page from her notebook and put it in her folder. Her folder had about 80 pages in it. Every time she failed she put the page into it.

Ava looked outside and grabbed her diary. Dear Diary, today I failed again. Each time I try I fail. It brings me to one conclusion. I’m holding myself back for some reason. I wonder what? Thanks for being my only friend. Love Ava. Ava sighed impatiently. The train hadn’t started and she was bored. Maybe I should draw the room? she pulled out her sketch pad and started drawing the compartment. She was just finishing up the work of art when someone walked up.

”Um... Hello. Do you need a place to sit?” she asked politely.

Ava Sharpee
You are amazing. Others may say different but what do they know? They don't know you.
2 May 2018, 03:48
Compartment #27  Closed 
Lucy stumbled as she felt the rumbling of the train. It began to slowly move out of the station, and she sighed, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. She had just barely made the train because she took too long looking at the books at Flourish and Blotts. She knew she should have come straight to the platform instead of stopping by Diagon Alley this morning, but she couldn't help it. She rarely was allowed to go with her father when she was younger, so it felt like something new and exciting.

She peered in the window of the compartment that she was currently standing next to. There was only one girl inside, one with lovely blonde hair. She seemed to be drawing. She froze when the girl spoke, feeling awkward as if she had been spying.

"Um... Hello. Do you need a place to sit?" asked the girl, and Lucy smiled and nodded.

"Uh, yeah, actually. I just barely got on before the train left just now, so I guess I'm a little late." She lugged a small bag into the room after her. It was mainly full of snacks, but she had a few knuts in there as well. She had heard about the infamous treat trolley. "Thanks for letting me join you. I know some people are disappointed when some random weirdo shows up at the last second if they were hoping to be alone. But I don't really get that way because I like people. I think time passes much faster when you're around someone else." She paused to take a breath and her eyes danced when she grinned. "I also talk a lot. So... just tell me to shut up if need be."

She sat down next to the window, opposite of the first girl. "Oh. I'm Lucy. Lucy O'Sullivan. What's your name? Where do you come from? Did your parents go to Hogwarts? What do you think it'll be like?" Lucy peppered questions at her, rapid-fire, and leaned forward in her seat as if she were eagerly awaiting her reply.

STAMINA: 4 | AGILITY: 5 | STRENGTH: 3 | CONTROL: 7 | ARCPOWER: 5 | ACCURACY: 6
2 May 2018, 15:47
Compartment #27  Closed 
Lucien had been looking for a place to sit but seemed to only find either full compartments or people he was basically avoiding. He kept a blank face as he walked up to one compartment with his sister in it. He decided to avoid her as well so he moved on looking into the next one, and the next one, and so on and so forth. He finally found one with only two people. At first he was unsure if he should keep looking or just ask to sit down. One of the girls seemed a bit too talkative, and Lucien was not a talkative person- at all. He decided to suck it up and sit with them, it wasn't like he had to actually talk to them anyway right? He opened the door to the compartment walking in sitting as close as he could to the window. "Please don't mind me, there's literally no where else to sit. All the compartments are full." He stated with a rather bored tone. He was mentally begging for them not to actually notice his presence, and if they did he hoped they would just ignore him. He had never been a people person, he was good at leading people and being mature, but he didn't like people all too much.

My eyes aren't both blue. One is green. One is blue.
~
My theory. Music can fix anything. Anything.
8 May 2018, 12:19
Compartment #27  Closed 
Heather was walking through the Hogwarts Express' corridor, seeking a compartment where she could sit and wait for the train to arrive at Hogsmeade. Holding The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self Protection and her notebook in her left hand and her suitcase in her right hand, she was looking for the further compartment she could find, expecting to see fewer people in there. Finally, she found a compartment with only two girls talking quite a much. Heather cleared her throat to signify them there was someone a the door, but neither girl heard her, or both of them ignored the grunt. Guessing she wouldn't find another compartment, Heather came in with her bag. When she wanted to sit on the bench seat in front of the girls, she was surprised seeing a boy, sitting silently. He didn't seem to see her.
Heather stepped forwards slowly, waiting for someone to tell her she wasn't welcomed in this compartment. 
"Seriously, am I invisible? Or are they just deliberately ignoring me ? "
Since no one appeared to notice her, she sat on the seat next to the brown boy, putting her book between her and him. Trying not to stare at the others, Heather grabbed her notebook and a pen and started to doodle words on the grey creased paper.

IRL, fière Pouffy Française
"On peut trouver le bonheur même dans les moments les plus sombres... Il suffit de se souvenir d'allumer la lumière." Albus Dumbledore
8 May 2018, 16:25
Compartment #27  Closed 
Lucien didn't notice the girl that had just walked in until she spoke saying, "Seriously, am I invisible? Or are they just deliberately ignoring me?" She then sat down beside him setting a book down before doodling in her notebook. The black haired boy thought about saying hello or something, although he wasn't really in the mood to talk. He looked out the window hoping the trolley would come by soon. It would be rude to not say something to her considering what she had said earlier. He turned his head slightly towards her. "Hello. I'm Lucien Escanora." He said quietly to acknowledge her presence and introduce himself. He watched as the outside world moved while they sat still on the train. Most people laughed or talked to others when they were in compartments together. He seemed to be getting lost in his thoughts. Wondering about how his little brother was doing without him there, how his father was, and useless things like that. He wasn't homesick but he did want to go back to his home. It was quiet and lonely there, he liked it. No one ever invaded his privacy there, he was free to think and study by himself.

~
8 May 2018, 20:44
Compartment #27  Closed 
"Hello. I'm Lucien Escanora."
The black-haired boy just spoke. Surprised, Heather looked up and considered him. Was he talking to her? He was looking at her, so apparently yes. His eyes were different on one another. One was blue while the other was green. It was nice to look at. His pupil was large and black, surrounded by the light colours. She realized she was openly staring at him. He was looking at the land through the window, his eyes were trembling, trying to follow the trees passing by. The two girls were so talkative on the opposite bench, Heather was amazed she heard him. How could Lucien and she even hear each other while they were both whispering at one another?
"Hi." She said. Maybe she could say her name. Anyway, they will probably not be in the same house at Hogwarts, and he doesn't seem like he wanted to talk a lot. " I'm Heather."
She went back to her words and tried to concentrate on what she was doing. But now, she felt him beside her. Why? People are just so annoying. They keep your concentration just by being there. Heather sighed and simply watched outside, hoping for the castle to show soon behind the green hills.

Reducio
I'm sorry if my English isn't that good. It's because I'm French and do not speak fluently English at all. I'm just learning it for a few years, sorry  :S

IRL, fière Pouffy Française
"On peut trouver le bonheur même dans les moments les plus sombres... Il suffit de se souvenir d'allumer la lumière." Albus Dumbledore
17 May 2018, 05:36
Compartment #27  Closed 
Lucy turned to acknowledge the two other people that had come into the compartment while she was hurling questions at the girl across from her. She fell quiet just in time to hear them introduce themselves to one another. She paused, feeling awkward, almost as if she were eavesdropping. She didn't deliberate long, however. She was always keen on expanding her social circle.

"Hi!" she chirruped brightly, inserting herself into the lull of their conversation. She extended her hand first to Heather and then to Lucien. "My name is Lucy O'Sullivan. I just barely made it onto the train as well, so I feel like we already have something in common! Isn't that great?" She grinned, looking at the two other girls. They both seemed to be interested in chronicling or something in their notebooks, while the boy was a bit detached from the things happening inside the cabin.

Well, this wouldn't do. Lucy would be bored out of her skull if they all sat here in silence on the way to Hogwarts for the rest of the ride. "So..." she patted her hands on her lap awkwardly, desperate to fill the silence. "Did you guys grow up with magic?" she asked, picking the first thing that she could think of. "Me mum is a muggle, but me dad's a wizard, so I've seen some magical stuff. He doesn't like to do a lot at home, though, 'cuz he's weird, so I haven't seen too much. He never let me practice or anything. Not even riding a broom. I bet I'll be super embarrassed when I try to get on one for the first time." She paused to take a deep breath, looking at her three travelling companions. "What about you?"

Reducio
So sorry for my sudden absence! My life got very busy very rapidly, and I have not had the chance to log in for quite some time! My apologies.

@Heather: Your English is great, by the way! Don't worry, I have understood everything that you have meant to say so far. The fact that you are bilingual is awesome in and of itself. Keep it up!

24 May 2018, 04:59
Compartment #27  Closed 
Lucien heard a rather cheerful voice pipe up in the short lived silence. He already missed said silence. He looked down from the window to something that had appeared in front of him. A hand was extended towards him. He looked up to see the chirpy blonde haired girl. He moved his hands away from the girls slowly. "I'd rather not contract an illness from the germs that could possibly be on your hand, although thank you for the kind guesture."He said quietly looking up. Almost immediately the girl went on about something else. She was asking if any of them were familiar with magic and the proceeded to talk about her family and magic. He sighed in annoyance at the girl who introduced herself as Lucy. "If you've ever read any newspaper or listened to any adults speak you would probably know who I am, unless of course you are a muggle born or just don't pay attention to anything. I am Lucien Avery Escanora from the House Haven-Escanora. I've been taught a lot about magic and spells by my Father." He said rather quickly with a sigh afterwards. His voice when he spoke had a dry tone showing no interest in chatting. He ran a hand through his dark hair before looking out the window once more. The same boring view it had been the last few times he looked out. Trees, trees, and hills, sometimes clouds sometimes flowers on the ground. It was boring. Lucien thought it would be much prettier covered in snow and ice.

Reducio
For some reason the last bit of my message decided to be in bold. I tried to fix it a couple times but it didn't work so it's just going to look really unorganized for now.

~
28 May 2018, 04:22
Compartment #27  Closed 
Lucy blinked, realising after the fact that the boy had chosen not to shake her had. She slowly withdrew it, a bit perplexed. She had never met anyone that refused to shake hands before. Was he just being a jerk? She perked up when he continued to answer her. Maybe he really is just a germaphobe, she thought brightly, smiling with encouragement as he began to talk about himself. After all, why would he continue the conversation if he wasn't interested in talking?

"I am Lucien Avery Escanora from the House Haven-Escanora. I've been taught a lot about magic and spells by my Father."

Lucy's eyes widened. She had never even thought about using her middle name when she introduced herself. It sounded so... cool. She made a mental note to try that out in the future. Her thoughts jumped ahead to the point about knowing spells.

"You know spells?" she leaned forward eagerly, clearly not picking up on his apparent disinterest in continuing the conversation. "Can you show me one?" she begged, sliding over on the bench seat until she was sitting across from Lucien. "My dad didn't do a lot of magic at home. I can't wait to learn spells. Oh, please show me one!" she continued to alternate between talking and pleading. It was clear that she was not going to relent. She stared at him expectantly, bright blue eyes sparkling with anticipation.

29 May 2018, 02:07
Compartment #27  Closed 
Lucien's eyes widened and he blinked a few times surprised. Most people wouldn't ask the heir of the Haven-Escanora family to preform magic anywhere near them. "I uh- Why would-I guess- sure?" He said rather confused with his own words, he figured this girl never read the papers. He tossed a bottle of hand sanitizer towards the door gently so it wouldn't spill. "Accio Hand Sanitizer." The black haired male said. The hand sanitizer flew towards him rather quickly before he caught it in his hand. "Very userul if you're lazy and don't want to get up to grab something. Please don't ask me to do it again, it's unwise to ask such a thing from my family." He said putting a few drops of hand sanitizer on his hands before closing the lid and putting the small bottle away. He wondered if Lucy would question him further, he hoped she wouldn't. Being asked questions meant answering and he really hated talking, and nosey people. He pulled a small black and silver book with no title or writing in the front and opened it to read. Lucien hoped they wouldn't ask what book it was, it was too hard for him to explain to people.

~