Register
Sign in
8 May 2021, 04:40
άνθος χοροεσπερίδα - Blossom Ball

It didn't take long for the posters to appear, posted on billboards across the school and scattered across the tables in the great hall. The student body had already been whispering about it, some with the innocent excitement of the new-to-Hogwarts, unaware of the tragic nightmare that was last year's event. Others talked of it in tremorous voices, wondering what could possibly befall them this year, somehow still thinking of attending despite the scars and trauma the last Ball had left them.

Hogwarts Annual Blossom Ball

The event of the season and once again, Hogwarts would be graced with visitors from other magical schools. In particular, students from the mysterious and young Koldovstoretz school will be in attendance.

All attendees are invited to enjoy the coming of Spring in the ways of the Gods and Heroes of Ancient Greece and are encouraged to choose attire that suitably showcases this theme.

Revelries and rivalries!
Comedy and tragedy!
Song and dance and games of chance!
All may be found by those who follow in Persephone's footsteps and pass through the halls of the Dead to return Spring to the world of the living.

Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who I am; my attitude depends on who you are.
11 May 2021, 00:57

It was not long before a second invitation emerged. However there were fewer copies than the first, but still, it made its shining display to the forefront. Invites littered the crowded tables of the great hall. In the early morning hours just before breakfast.

Each and every bulletin board around Hogwarts had them. On desks and chairs. Anywhere, and almost everywhere they appeared.

Trunk || Encyclopedia || Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go
15 May 2021, 15:41

A few more days passed and a third invitation began to appear, matching the theme of the second one. Once again scattered over the tables of the Great Hall and posted on the billboards, another mysterious image teasing at what was to come.

Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who I am; my attitude depends on who you are.
18 May 2021, 14:20

Like clockwork, another flyer appeared after a few days, a tease. At first, it blended in with the rest, but eyes would catch, attention would draw, for this one carried something different in its lettering. What that is, who knew? Was it something in the air that day, or was this not quite as inviting?

Metamorph | Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.
21 May 2021, 17:05

Another day, another tease. Spread messily on the tables, floor, and wall of the great hall. But this time, it was much darker than the rest. There was something about it that
seemed odd, the image moved and glitched.
What was the meaning of that?
Only time will tell

𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
Terrible Presence • Sta 4 | Eva 7 | Stre 5 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 7
25 May 2021, 15:38

As the blossom ball slowly approaching, the great hall and the corridors filled with yet another invitation. It has the similar darkness as the previous one. Three women with a snake coming out of one of the woman’s mouth did not illustrate the happy vibe of the upcoming blossom ball.

Or did it?

𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
Terrible Presence • Sta 4 | Eva 7 | Stre 5 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 7
28 May 2021, 15:46

The final invitation of its kind had finally arrived. After the series of invitations, a few things had seem to come clear. This ball was going to go the way everyone had expected it. Unless you were one of the lucky few who had realized the vaguely threatening invitations were just a tease. All in good fun.

There still wasn't much known about the ball, strange considering all the invitations. Well, it seemed the best you could do was dress for the theme and plan for anything.

May this year's Blossom Ball be a night to never forget.
71922 2012238 4221524121422 261515 41297192 712 7261622 26 241926132422 261323 11912522 7192214822155228 268 1922912228

Trunk || Encyclopedia || Only those who risk going to far can possibly find out how far one can go