Register
Sign in
2 May 2018, 17:18
Summerset Academy  PV    Closed 
Reducio
Hello I didn't have room to fit it in the title but this is closed to Ava Silver, Odette Haven, Eri Windstone and Aravis Escanora so far. This is for pure-bloods only considering it's a pure-blood academy. Feel free to owl me if you want added. In case anyone was wondering this takes place before Hogwarts therefore at this time the characters are around 9.

The bell rang dismissing classes, flocks of young students happily chatted in the halls before they were let out to the court yard of the school. It was a lovely place. The courtyard was behind the school and was rather large. It was a warm day and no clouds were in the sky. The sun shined brightly on trees and a play ground that the kids played on. Large cherry, oak, and sakura trees had been planted around the property were in bloom dotting the ground with pink flowers that had fallen from the trees. Some kids played in the blossoms while others stayed by the play ground and the swings. One kid playfully pushed the youngest Escanora- Maven in the koi pond.

However despite all the fun things for the small children to do Lucien sat alone on one of the benches reading a book. It was a small picture book about fairy tales. He kept looking up to see if Class B had gotten out yet. His sister and a few other people he knew were in that class. He could have helped his younger brother out of the koi pond but decided not to get involved with what ever had been going on.

The blossoms of the trees occasionally fell from the trees, some landed on people under them. Soon enough the children happily yelling and giggling got even louder. Class B had been dismissed later than the rest. A group of 17 children came running out the doors. Among them he saw his sister who was towards the front of the stampede.
Last edited by Lucien Escanora on 2 May 2018, 22:23, edited 2 times in total.

My eyes aren't both blue. One is green. One is blue.
~
My theory. Music can fix anything. Anything.
2 May 2018, 19:54
The bell rang, dismissing the classes. Ava put her pen down and got up from her chair with a sigh of relief. The corridors immediately got flooded with students waiting to be let out to the courtyard of the school. Ava was one of the kids that were in the courtyard for the whole recess and then never wanted to come back to class when it ended, so she quickly got to the doors and impatiently waited for the students to be let outside. She chatted with some of the people she knew before running out the doors, chuckling.  

The girl looked around, trying to find anyone she knew. The people in her class were... unique? Well, for Ava they just were not the most interesting people to talk to. She saw a couple of kids she knew from class B run out. Among them a girl named Aravis Escanora. She had a brother... right? Ava though and looked around again. Right, there he was, sitting alone on the bench and reading - that had to be Lucien Escanora. Not really knowing what to do, so she sat next to him and looked at the book he was reading. "What are you reading?" Ava asked with a friendly smile.

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
2 May 2018, 22:03
The lone black haired boy was usually easy to find during recess due to always being by himself on a bench with a book. It seems someone had found him already, usually it took people a while due to most of the kids being side tracked with tree climbing and other fun things. The person asked him what he was reading so Lucien held up the cover so the could see. "I'm reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland it's written by Lewis Carrol, apparently it's considered a classic book whatever that means! It has pictures in it too!" He said before showing her a picture of Alice talking to the cheshire cat. "Have you read it before? If so who's your favorite character? Personally I really like the Cheshire cat! Of course I like Alice as well though." The boy said rather eager to talk to someone about his book. If his future self had met the younger version of him, they probably would have smacked each other, one was too talkative while the other was too silent. He adjusted his glasses quickly before flipping through the rest of the book showing Ava each character and what they did in the story not really waiting for an answer.

~
2 May 2018, 23:04
When the bell rang, Odette quickly tried to leave the class before someone could do something to her. Key word, 'tried'. She tripped and all of the students in her class began to laugh. Odette tried not to be humiliated, this was a current occurrence. "The little swan isn't very graceful, is she?" A girl murmured, kicking Odette's things across the hall. "Little Odette should just go back to whatever cave she came from," a boy laughed.

Tears filled Odette's eyes and she tried to stand up to pick up her things. The boy pushed her back down and the crowd that surrounded them laughed at her struggle. Odette whimpered and once again wished that she could just run away. No one wanted her around anyway.

When the other children finally left her alone to go outside, Odette shakily stood back up and grabbed her things before quickly walking outside to look for her cousin, Lucien. He was the only one who seemed to understand what she went through on a daily basis. Tears were still streaming down the young girl's face as she ran outside. Looking around, she spotted her cousin, Lucien, sitting on a bench, reading a book. Odette had just quickened her steps when another student stuck their foot in front of her and she fell. The kids snickered around her, calling her names and telling her she shouldn't be around them.

Odette stood back up, wiping off the blood from the new scrape on her face and made her way to sit beside Lucien. Sitting beside him and not saying anything, she pulled her knees to her chest.

"We should love, not fall in love, because everything that falls gets broken."
- Is in love with Fictional Characters -
3 May 2018, 17:15
Aravis chuckled a little as Odette fell, not because her dear cousin had tripped though. She chuckled because those idiots had the very nerve to mess with her family. As her cousin walked outside Aravis headed towards the bullies. At first they seemed to think it was funny to watch the pale girl walk in sunlight. "Well well well, it seems the vampire of the family isn't in her coffin. Surprised she isn't melting in the sunlight!" One of the girls said with a laugh. Aravis wasn't phased by the girls comment, she was used to being called the vampire of her family. She earned the nickname due to how pale she was. As Aravis kept walking the girl and the crowd that hurt her cousin looked a bit worried. "I'm warning you now, if I ever catch you messing with my cousin or my brother again you'll regret it." She said with a cold tone. The girl nodded and seemed like she actually meant it, she apologized and ran off. The others however seemed to not care that Aravis was talking to them. 

"Oh and what could someone as small as you do? I could easily push you down like the Swan and the Eye Freak!" One of the boys commented while the others laughed. Aravis made her signature 'tch' before turning and walking away, she couldn't risk getting in another fight, she had already gotten in 3 that week, and it was only Tuesday. "There she goes again, too weak to actually do anything. Just like her freak of a family." 

"I guess the like mother like daughter saying is true, Aravis is just as weird as Elvira was!"  Aravis stopped, turned around and walked straight back towards the girl that had the nerve to say something about her mother. Aravis didn't hesitate decking the girl across the face giving her a nose bleed. "Insult my mother one more time I bloody dare you." Aravis said as the others scrambled to tell a teacher as they always did. The girl she punched ran off with them once she got up. 

The black haired girl turned towards the play grounds and the trees spotting her brother, cousin, and Ava. She skipped over towards them smiling. "Merlin, Odette you are so troublesome!" Aravis said sitting beside her giving her a hug. She knew her cousin wouldn't find out that Aravis had once again gotten into a fight standing up for her. No one ever told her. Aravis had been instructed not to stand up for her by her Aunt and Uncle. "I got into another fight so I won't be here for long. I'll probably be sent home for the rest of the week."

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."
5 May 2018, 19:03
Ava smiled, hearing the title of one of her favorite books. "Yeah, of course, I read that! It's a classic." she looked towards Lucien's sister, Aravis to see her fighting with other students. Well, to be completely honest, she was defending her and her family's honor. Ava shook her head and looked back at Lucien.

"I. Absolutely. LOVE. The Cheshire cat. His character is so great! But I think that the mad hatter is equally great! And Alice of course. Though I don't know, she always seemed a bit dull to me. But at the same time, I like her. I don't know, she's confusing," she said, right in time to see Odette running over. Crying. Again. Ava moved to her and tried to look at her face. "You okay? Who was it? Can Aravis do something to them?" the girl asked, looking over at Aravis since she just sat down next to Lucien. "Does that mean you can do something to them since you're already gonna get sent home?" she asked with hope in her eyes, half-joking, half-serious. She always managed to avoid bullying, unlike her sister who actually taught her how to not. Well, she went to a different school, but it still counts. 

faceclaim: Yvonne Michel |
STA: 3 | AGI: 3 | STR: 5 | CON: 4 | ARCP: 8 | ACC: 7 |
6 May 2018, 23:23
Eri watched what happened with Aravis. It was quite interesting. The girl could hit. Though Eri probably wouldn't have courage like that if something like that happened to her. She was always picked on for being smart and knowing all the answers. Also somehow it got out that her parents were never around, that they had left to be daily prophet journalists. They were famous. She never spoke to anyone anymore since she couldn't help but over complicate what she said.

Eri walked outside as everyone played at recess. She saw Ava, Aravis, Odette, and Lucien at a bench. The brunette walked by them and sat against a tree and opened her book. Her golden locket with a tree on it seemed to glow in the sunlight. She was in the same class as Lucien and didn't really know him that well. 

The brunette continued to read her book Peter Pan. It was one of her favorite books. Maybe if she didn't acknowledge her surroundings nobody would notice her. She could get the courage and go talk to the group at the bench, but she just puts the idea aside for when she thinks she can do it and goes back to her book.

{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
7 May 2018, 18:54
As soon as Aravis informed the small group Lucien winced and shook his head. He signaled to Ava not to talk to Aravis about the situation. Even though he knew Ava would understand why he hoped she got the message. Odette wasn't allowed to know that Aravis stuck up for her according to their Aunt's rule."Ara, Aunt Farrah is going to kick your ar-" Before he could finish his sentence a teach passing by hissed his name in a rather angry tone lightly smacking him upside his hair. He recognized the teacher lady as Myra, a close family friend. "Sorry Aunt Myra. I heard Aunt Farrah say it." He said as the lady walked away shaking her head. He didn't understand why he couldn't say what his Aunt Farrah would often say. He watched as Eri walked past the group to go read a book by herself. Lucien stood up and walked over to the brunette without telling the others. They were probably used to him getting up and waking off randomly. He sat down beside Eri smiling. "You're Eri right? We're in the same class together. I'm Lucien." He said formally introducing himself. He looked down at the book she had recognizing it. "Oh you're reading Peter Pan? I haven't gotten to read it yet, is it any good?"

~
7 May 2018, 20:15
Eri looked up from her book a bit startled. "Yes it is Peter Pan. I think it is a very fascinating book. I like Captain Hook." Eri said a bit quietly. She was a bit shy still. "Nice to meet you. Luscien. Yes, I am Eri." She frowned not knowing why he came over to her. Maybe to make fun of her. Probably not though, he seemed nice enough. She pulled her legs up to her chest and propped the book on her legs. She didn't know what to say. "What books do you like?"  She said her voice still a bit quite. 

A lot of things went through her mind. She didn't like talking to people since most of them made fun of her, but Lucien seemed nice. 

Her green eyes seemed to sparkle in the sun as she looked back down at her book. "You can borrow it if you want." She said a bit quieter. She closed the book and held it. The brunette had read it many times before so she wouldn't mind if he wanted to read it. She loved reading. She sat there looking at the book not knowing anything else to say to him.

{"Mistakes are forgivable if one has the courage to admit them." Bruce lee} Eri Windstone.
5 Jun 2018, 01:59
Aravis sighed as her brother walked away to talk to Eri. Aravis was really over protective of Lucien, she hoped nothing bad would happen to him. She turned her attention back to Odette and Ava. "Honestly, how dare they be so rude to you. They don't know what's good for them. Those insolent foul-mouthed coxcombs have no room to speak. Now, they didn't hurt you did they?" Aravis said spitting out the words as if they were serpents  venom.

The black haired girl crossed her aems angrily. She hated those idiots, always talking and gossiping. It got on her nerves more than anything else could even dream of. She looked over past Odette and Ava. The girl she has punched was walking over towards the three with a teacher who had a rather sour look on her face. Aravis mentally sighed once more. She really needed to control her anger. She knew that she had acted out of anger. Her mother would be most disappointed in her. 

Aravis looked up at the pretty trees. She hated the color pink but for some reason she loved the blossoms. She wondered if it was a good sign. Maybe they had some reason for being there other than cheering up sad kids.

I will take what is mine with fire and blood.
"It seems to me that a queen who trusts no one is as foolish as a queen who trusts everyone."