Basics
Full Name: George Milton Henry
House: Hufflepuff
School Year: Fifth Year
Birthday: January 13th, 2008
Home: Walkerburn, Scotland
Species: Pure Scottish human
Purity: Muggle-born
Wand: 23.3cm, cherry wood, phoenix feather core.
Patronus: Unknown
Personality
  • Independent
  • Contrary
  • Dramatic
  • Stubborn
  • Impulsive
Appearance
  • Brown hair
  • Brown eyes
  • 5'9"
  • Big hat
  • Nicely dressed
Personality

There’s not a single introverted bone in George’s body. Similarly, scant few of those extroverted bones have avoided being broken. He’s got a charisma and energy that makes it easy to get caught up in one of his adventures, however ill-advised that may be. He does as he pleases, regardless of what may be dictated by rules, advice, or common sense. Recklessness, sprinkled with a pinch of luck, has led him on a path of constant learning and growth – even if it is peppered with some painful ups and downs.

Despite being sorted into Hufflepuff, he’d argue he’s a poor fit for it. His personality clashes with quite a few of the badgers’ trademark traits. Hard work, of course, is best avoided if you can help it. Dedication is a straight path to a brick wall of frustration – George’s mind wanders much too easily for him to hold it down into one task for any longer than is required. There are a few exceptions, however - charms are fun for hours. And fair play? Well, he can see the logic behind it, but you can’t beat cheaters by playing fair. One thing he’ll admit is that honesty, tempered with the odd lie, is the best policy. The thing the sorting hat saw that he doesn’t, however, is a capacity for undying loyalty. There’s nothing that makes him sicker than a traitor. He’s been taking oaths since he was seven! Between brothers, between friends, and occasionally with strangers, and he’d stick to a promise even if it meant the worst for him.

A transplant from the muggle side of Scotland, he brings with him an intense curiosity. One of the very few things he never grows bored of his exploring – and discovering a whole new world has made him mad with thirst for knowledge. By Merlin’s beard, he's even begun looking in books for it.
Appearance

There isn’t much remarkable about George as a physical specimen. He’s of average height for a boy his age, though a bit of a lightweight owing to meals skipped in favor of more interesting activities. He dresses with a mind for fashion, his hand-me-downs covered over with dress robes and fine tailoring. His hair is kept neatly pruned, lest it overrun his head, and is styled neatly with his fingers into a simple little cut. The brown colour matches his eyes, a mischievous glint stuck in them no matter how hard he tries to look innocent. He sports some mild scars on his arms and legs, which he shows off like trophies at every opportunity. A particularly gnarly scar has been left on his shoulder - the bite of a werewolf in human shape. The indentation is so small that it must have come from a child.
History - Pre-Hogwarts

George was born into a lower-middle class muggle household in Walkerburn, Scotland. At the time, his brother Sam was three years old and already wreaking havoc on the household. Keeping it all together was miss Jeanette Henry and her husband, Milton Henry. Jeanette worked as a teacher at the local primary school, which occupied the vast majority of her time, leaving it up to Milton (and later Sam) to do the brunt of the parenting work. Unfortunately for Jeanette, Milton was quite a lax parent, which lead to the pair of boys becoming quite the undisciplined pair of monsters.

George grew to be less of a little nightmare as he entered primary school, much to his mother's relief. Properly structured education and socialization with the other children of the village lead him to become a proper little gentleman to most figures of authority. To his peers, however, he was something of a bully, something that was quite a shock for his mother to discover. When she finally pulled him aside from the classroom and begged him to change his hurtful behaviour, he realized what kind of impact his words really had. He's since learned to be a bit more careful about what he does, though he can still be callous quite often.

When his older brother decided that he'd like to be a policeman, George decided the same for himself. His initial rebellion had subsided into a near obsession with superheroes, old-west sheriffs, and regular policemen. His uncle Brian was one, and became the subject of the most intense interrogation he'd experienced when he came to visit George and Sam on their tenth Christmas. The pair of brothers spent quite a lot of time playing cops and robbers with the local boys, with George coming to prefer the role of robber. They had much more fun than the cops, he found.

He had shown no signs of his inherent magic until recently in the summer of 2016. During a particularly intense game of bank robbers, George's daring escape was cut short by Sam claiming that he had, in fact, caught him. The argument went back and forth until finally George's frustration boiled over into genuine anger, and with a wave of his hand he plucked a branch off of a tree high above and landed it squarely onto Sam's head. The pair then argued over whether or not that was pure luck or if George had truly done it - an argument which came to an end when George found himself so frustrated that he pulled yet another branch down from the trees to strike Sam. Sam maintained that this had been a coincidence up until the moment that George smugly revealed his letter from Hogwarts just a few days later.
Last edited by George Henry on 28 Jul 2023, 22:01, edited 25 times in total.

"outlandishly gay for boys"
Stamina: 10 / Evasion: 12 / Strength: 3 / Wisdom: 13 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 12 [color: #632d0b]

25 Sep 2019, 02:40
George Henry | Fifth Year | Hufflepuff
List of RPGs

☑ Complete - ☐ Active - ☒ Abandoned
Year 1
Reducio
First Impressions - [Hogwarts Express]
George rides the train to Hogwarts, making his first friends in the wizarding world - Brielle Gray and Elsian Cox. Elsian and George share some candy and George makes inaccurate predictions on their houses.
🛏️ Fantastic Beds and Where to Find Them - [Hufflepuff - Boy's Dorms]
George is introduced to the Scamander Squad - or some parts of it, anyway. George and Jake Morris quickly bond over their placement in the same bunk bed.
Caught In The Act - [Rehearsal Room]
George meets Ivy Bellamy, who is listening to Muggle records, and attempts to show her that it ain't so bad bein' mudblood.
Magizoology for Muggle-borns - [Library]
The first Ravenclaw George has spoken to shows up to teach him a lesson in magical culture. Katherine Cobwebbe has earned George's admiration and fear.
branches burst abloom - [Grounds]
George meets Asteria Kurokawa in a tree, and they spend a peaceful evening chatting. Then they fall out of the tree.
bruises burst abroke - [Hospital Wing]
Continued from branches burst abloom. Asteria and George manage to find the Hospital Wing and are cared for by brassy nurses. They wonder about the castle, and agree to compile their research into a guide book for future first years.
Seeing Things - [Study Room]
George experiments with tasseomancy. Quinn Healy advises.
🔥 The Masquerade Ball - [Ballroom]
George attends the Masquerade Ball, dressed in a kilt and burlap sack. He defends Jake's honor, but ends up getting bitten by a werewolf in human form, leaving him permanently scarred.
Am I In The Right Place? - [Hufflepuff – Boy’s Dorms]
George meets Jack Warren, and the pair become fast friends. After talking about the castle and their classes, they agree (on Jack's suggestion) to sneak out in the night.
The Tag Along - [Hufflepuff - Common Room]
George and Jack Warren sneak out of the Hufflepuff dorms for their great adventure in the castle. Jake Morris, disturbed by the noise, follows them out and becomes an unwitting accomplice to their rule-breaking.
A Secret Mission - [Corridors]
George, Jake Morris, and Jack Warren wander the halls at midnight, searching for trouble. Nico Shymane, prefect of Slytherin, delivers.
Not Exactly Fantastic Beasts - [Diagon Alley - Magical Menagerie]
George meets Alan Vanes in Diagon Alley while he and his father are out shopping for a new pet. Alan helps George select a fine owl to take home. They agree to exchange owls!
🦉 A Friend for Now and Owlways - [Diagon Alley - Magical Menagerie]
George purchases Cadmus the arctic owl as his new administrative assistant.
Flight of the First Years - [Grounds - Flying]
George takes to the skies for a practice session on his broom. He ends up saving Breana Oliveire and meeting Willow Anderson, the upside-down keeper. Jack Burnett complimented him in this thread. He blushed.
OooOoo that smell - [Study Room]
A mysterious force has gripped the study room while George, Donald Fish, and Bloom Silverton try to work. It smells bizarre.
Another Snooze Worthy Class - [History of Magic]
A History of Magic class becomes much more interesting when George and Perseus Karanos stop paying attention to the lecture.
What's the Scoop? - [Courtyard]
George convenes with some of the other members of the Hogwarts Headliner staff to dig into what is on everyone's minds - the news.
☕ Carried Away - [Owlery]
George bumps into Alan Vanes in the Owlery, managing to guilt the other boy into giving him a birthday invitation. Thankfully, it works out in the end.
Pappa Badger's Birthday? Puffs Assemble! - [Hufflepuff - Common Room]
George stumbled into Caradoc's birthdays and uses the opportunity to try and interview Lazarus Plott. The foreign headmaster is more interested in Jake, which disturbs George and Jack, who swiftly rescue him.
April Fools' Pool Party - [Grounds]
A pool party occurs by the power of Jack Burnett. George shows up overdressed and takes a dip with Jack, Jake, Alan, Willow, and Breana. They all have some much needed relaxation time.
Missing Person - [Library]
George seeks out Flash Holmwood for an interview on his older brother Valerius, a personal hero of George's. Flash is not interested, but they end up getting along, sort of.
Birthday for Two - [Grounds - Great Lake]
George attends the birthday party of Alan Vanes and Willow Anderson. It's a good time for the young Hufflepuff.
🔥 It is Tradition at This Point - [Hufflepuff - Common Room]
The Hufflepuff common room explodes, sending George into a panic to rescue his little friend Jake Morris. He accidentally repairs more of the floor than he intended to while trying to help Mildred Wilson. Aaron Jones punches him in the face as a result.
A Helping Hand for the Younger Generation - [Study Room]
Xailah Alptraum and Meenauh Silmataurea graciously agree to assist George and Jake with their transfiguration homework. Both boys show up underprepared and overtired.

This is never going to be up to date, but enjoy what's here.
Last edited by George Henry on 28 Jul 2022, 02:44, edited 16 times in total.

Stamina: 10 / Evasion: 12 / Strength: 3 / Wisdom: 13 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 12 [color: #632d0b]

25 Sep 2019, 03:01
♡ Relationships ♥
Family / Pre-Hogwarts

Jeanette Henry - Mother The best mother in the whole wide world. A bit strict, but she's a teacher, so you can't really expect much fun from her. Farthest thing from a witch - she's not very adventurous at all... but she knows she can't convince me not to adventure.

Milton Henry - Father I'm not sure what's going on with him lately. He spends too much time on the computer! Sometimes I wonder if he's secretly a wizard and maybe that's why I am this way... that'd make Sam a squib. Hmm...

Sam Henry - Brother Things have been a little bit weird between us lately. I used to always look up to him, but now it feels like we have nothing in common. Maybe we don't. At least he has his own room now.
Friends

Jake Morris - Bunk Buddy This must be how Sam felt when he had an annoying little brother following him around. He's... very... soft. He can't do much on his own, and he's sensitive. But still, I'd do anything to protect him. I do hope one day he can repay that debt... but I won't be holding my breath!

Jack Warren - Scamander Squadmate He is brave to the point of stupidity. He is brash, moronic, and prone to making decisions he will regret. But he's also a very good friend, and I think of Jake and him more like brothers at this point. I hope nothing bad happens to him. And I hope if it does, I'll be there to laugh and take pictures.

Willow Anderson - Gaily Allied This one's a bit of an odd case. I don't think I made a good impression on her at first, but we get along these days. She's not as easy to twist up these days, which is a shame, but it might just be that she's realized that's all I'm doing. I think she would make a really good babysitter, and she often does, for all the little badgers. Especially Jake.

Julian Pritchard - The New Baby Jake really pulled this one out of a hat. He seems like he came out of the womb dressed in a tweed jacket and grandma spectacles. Every time I look at him, I wonder how he can be a year younger than Jake and so much more clever. Then I wonder how I can be the same age as Jake... I guess the point is he's clevererer than me, as well, and I appreciate that. Even if he would be better off as a bird.

Alan Vanes - That Awkward Moment A really nice older boy from Gryffindor. He helped me decide what pet I should get with my Headliner money. He's there for me all the time, but I am a bit nervous of what's happening between us. I don't want to ruin everything...

Elsian Cox - Misplaced Snake A pretty funny boy I met on the train. I haven't seen him around since, but he was nice to me on there. HE IS MY ARCH-ENEMY

Finnegan Conner - Weird Cousin A boy with the capacity to be sweet, though he hasn't exercised it since July of 2022. I am worried about him, but he doesn't want me to be. I don't know why I care.

Ivy Bellamy - Cannot Be Pleased A weird girl who I caught dancing to- oh wait, I can't talk about that. Anyway - she doesn't like Muggle stuff, she doesn't like that she's in Gryffindor, so it's kind of weird that we're friends. I still keep up with my piano lessons, although she often needs to step away to cope with my inability to pronounce the names of dead Italians. I'll start saying Paganini correctly when she knows the lyrics to Livin' On a Prayer.

Breana Oliveire - Cool Bird I figured that all the Ravenclaws would be pretty lame, but this is one brave baby bird! First time I met her she nearly flew into orbit on her broom by accident, but I saved her. Since then, I like her more and more! Haven't seen her in a bit, though. She's like Jake if he had sense, was brave, and didn't cry all the time. I should keep my eye on her!

Bubba McGarry - Bubba? Saw me sort of at my worst during the most painful detention of my life. We bonded over our... histories with fire. His is darker than mine. Still, I was happy to be there for him, and he's got a mischievous streak... I'll have to keep my eye on this one to see if he turns out wise or crazy.

Alexx Séverin - Ex-boss She is crazy and terrifies me. She's really cool and smart, though. I admire her, and think maybe I'd be better off if I had her drive. Maybe without all the crazy though.

June Selwyn - Victim / Rocket Girl I feel a little bad about doing what I did. But only a little bit. I mean, it must have been fun to go flying like that, right? I'll have to ask her if she can do the same to me once she's got all her jinxes and charms in order. She's a Slytherin, though, so I'm sure she'll have her revenge one way or another. Oh well.
Last edited by George Henry on 28 Jul 2023, 21:54, edited 19 times in total.

25 Sep 2019, 03:15
The Trunk!
“There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”
- Oscar Wilde
Character Stats (Total: 59)
Stamina: 10
Evasion: 12
Strength: 4
Wisdom: 13
Arcane Power: 7
Accuracy: 13
Four stat points from sports wins: x, x, x, x
Ministry of Magic File:
1. Wizard Name: George Henry
2. Animal: Common Raven (Corvus corax principalis)
3. Description: A raven of slightly larger stature, with a glossy coat of black plumage covering the full length of his body. This one has dark, almost black, eyes. There is very little that sets him apart from other ravens except the distinctive mark on his face - the feathers around his eyes. His feathers are dark all over, smooth and glossy down his back and ending in wedge shaped tail feathers. The ruffle of feathers around his throat is a bit fluffier.
4. Distinctive Marking: Around his eyes, there is a small ring of white feathers that mimic the appearance of winged eye makeup (or the goggles he wears during broom flight).

Building Animagus Form
1. Size: Small (1)
2. Skills: Flight (2)
3. Stats (7 pts x 5 = 35)
Stamina - 4
Wisdom - 10
Strength - 0
Accuracy - 7
Evasion - 14
4. Total Points Used: 10
5. Explanation: George as a raven is not very durable (Low Stamina), but is quite observant (Wisdom) and quick in flight and on his feet (Acc / Eva). His accuracy is a bit low but could improve over time as he gets used to flying. His strength is zero because he only has 3 strength as a human and he doesn't get any stronger when he becomes a bird. As for abilities, birds are small and can fly. This can be observed by going outside and looking up.
Spells Known
Reducio
First Year

Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra - Charms 1
Mending Charm • Reparo - Charms 1
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa - Charms 2
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos - Charms 3
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox - Charms 3
Locking Charm • Colloportus - Charms 4
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora - Charms 4
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo - Charms 5
Whistle to Watch • Tunc Sibilus - Transfiguration 1
Snail to Teapot • Choclea Bibe - Transfiguration 2
Glass to Sand • Quarzicum - Transfiguration 2
Sauce-Making Spell • Condimentum - Transfiguration 3
Matchbox Transformation Spell • Flintifors - Transfiguration 4
Matchstick to Needle • Conmutocus - Transfiguration 4
Untransfiguration • Reparifarge - Transfiguration 5
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious - DADA 1
Red Spark Charm • Periculum - DADA 1
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam - DADA 2
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo - DADA 3
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos - DADA 4
Eyeglass Repair Charm • Oculus Reparo - HoM 1
Sneezing Hex • Steleus - HoM 2
Bubble-Producing Charm • Bullarum Immortalem - HoM 3
Scouring Charm • Scourgify - HoM 3
Passage Opening Charm • Dissendium - HoM 4
Mice to Snuffboxes • Muspyxis - HoM 5
Opening Charm • Aberto - Astronomy 1
Take Root • Anathema Daphnis - Astronomy 2
Shooting Spell • Jaculor - Astronomy 3
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur - Astronomy 4
Bewitched Snowballs • Nive Percutio - Astronomy 5
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio - Herbology 2
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo - Herbology 3
Four-Point Spell • Point Me - Flying 3
Knife to Paper Airplane • Cultrofors - DADA 5

Second Year

Severing Charm • Diffindo
Softening Charm • Spongify
Packing Charm • Pack
Tickling Charm • Rictusempra
General Counter-Spell • Finite Incantatem - Charms 1
Freezing Charm • Immobulus - Charms 2
Revealing Charm • Revelio - Charms 3
Illegibility Charm • Illegibilus - Charms 3
Slowing Charm • Arresto Momentum - Charms 4
Engorgement Charm • Engorgio - Charms 5
Shrinking Charm • Reducio - Charms 5
Avifors Spell • Avifors - Transfiguration 1
Purple Firecrackers-Conjuration Charm • Violaceous - Transfiguration 2
Color-Changing Charm • Colorvaria - Transfiguration 3
Clothing Color-Changing Charm • Multicorfors - Transfiguration 3
Hair Color-Changing Charm • Crinus Muto - Transfiguration 3
Squiggle Quill Spell • Vermiculafors - Transfiguration 4
Gluing Spell • Epoximise - Transfiguration 5
Hardening Charm • Duro - Transfiguration 5
Blindfolding Spell • Obscuro - DADA 1
Tongue-Tying Spell • Mimblewimble - DADA 2
Disarming Charm • Expelliarmus - DADA 3
Bluebell Flames • Caeruleus Inflamarae - DADA 4
Cascading Jinx • Ingens Explosiones - Astronomy 1
Hot-Air Charm • Aer Calidus - Astronomy 2
Sun-Light Charm • Lumos Solem - Astronomy 3
Weather-modifying Charm • Metelojinx - Astronomy 4
Weather-modifying Countercharm • Meteolojinx Recanto - Astronomy 4
Weather-modifying Charm Variant • Meteolojinx - Astronomy 5
Atmospheric Charm • Caelum Muto - Astronomy 5
Blue Sparks Charm • Caerulimillious - Astronomy 5
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio Duo - Herbology 1
Slug-Vomiting Charm • Slugulus Eructo - Herbology 1
Flower-Conjuring Spell • Orchideous - Herbology 3
Slippery Jinx • Lubricus - Flying 1
Fiery Script Charm • Flagrate - HoM 1
Stairs-into-Slide Charm • Glisseo - HoM 2
Paper Mending Charm • Papyrus Reparo - HoM 3
Reviving Spell • Rennervate - HoM 4
Hive-conjuring spell • Cutem Uro - HoM 5
Flask-conjuration spell • Potiri Putine - HoM 5
Fur Growing Spell • Furrure Cresco - DADA 5

Third Year

Bandaging Charm • Ferula - Charms 1
Wind Jinx • Ventus - Charms 2
Wand-Lighting Charm Duo • Lumos Duo - Charms 3
Radiant Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos Maxima - Charms 3
Summoning Charm • Accio - Charms 4
Banishing Charm • Depulso - Charms 4
Singing Jinx • Cantis - Charms 5
Healing Charm • Reparifors - Transfiguration 1
Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig • Avum Porcus - Transfiguration 2
Porcupine [or Hedgehog] to Pincushion • Hystrifors - Transfiguration 2
Teapot to Gerbil • Jerbollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Rat • Ratollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Ferret • Migaleollam - Transfiguration 3
Teapot to Tortoise • Terachelys - Transfiguration 3
Teacup to Tortoise • Tazachelys - Transfiguration 3
Tail-Growing Hex • Cauda Incrementum - Transfiguration 4
Fish Transformation Spell • Piscifors - Transfiguration 5
Fish to Flower • Piscimutatio - Transfiguration 5
Teddy Bear to Spider • Arachmutatio - Transfiguration 5
Boggart-Banishing Spell • Riddikulus - DADA 1
Revulsion Jinx • Relashio - DADA 2
Snake Summons Spell • Serpensortia - DADA 3
Snake-Vanishing Spell • Vipera Evanesca - DADA 3
Full Body-Bind Curse • Petrificus Totalus - DADA 4
Hovering Charm • Sublevo Brevis - Astronomy 1
Freezing Spell • Glacius - Astronomy 2
Knee-Reversal Hex • Retro Genibus - Astronomy 3
Rotation Charm • Circumrota - Astronomy 4
Window Shattering Spell • Finestra - Astronomy 5
Spider Conjuration Spell • Arachnos - CoMC 2
Hair Thickening Charm • Crassus - CoMC 3
Owl to Opera Glasses • Speculafors - CoMC 4
Water-Heating Spell • Aqua Fervens - Divination 1
Cracker Jinx • Nec Divinos Crepitus - Divination 2
Cheering Charm • Serenate - Divination 3
Bravery Charm • Animosus - Divination 4
Sealant Charm • Consigno - Divination 5
Jelly-Brain Jinx • Wibbli Cogitatus • Runes 1
Twitchy Ears Hex • Trementes Aures • Runes 3
Gripping Charm • Inhaeresco - Flying 1
Hurling Hex • Iacta - Flying 2
Vinegar to Wine • Acetum Reverto - HoM 1
Litterbox to Wildebeest • Arcacas Invacca - HoM 2
Water Repelling Charm • Impervius - HoM 3
Leg-growing Charm • Concalo Crura - HoM 4
Desk into Pig Spell • Corpus Porcus - HoM 5

Fourth Year

Amplifying Charm • Sonorus - Charms 1
Quieting Charm • Quietus - Charms 1
Minor Healing Charm • Episkey - Charms 2
Blockage Clearing Spell • Anapneo - Charms 2
(Minor) Explosion Charm • Bombarda - Charms 3
Fog-Conjuring Charm • Nebulus - Charms 4
Smokescreen Spell Duo • Fumos Duo - Charms 4
Muffliato Charm • Muffliato - Charms 5
Animal Goblet Transformation • Vera Verto - Transfiguration 1
Mice Transformation Spell • Snufflifors - Transfiguration 2
Ducklifors Jinx • Ducklifors - Transfiguration 2
Rabbit Transformation Spell • Lapifors - Transfiguration 3
Rabbit Slippers • Lepus Calceus - Transfiguration 3
Cauldron to Sieve • Filtración - Transfiguration 4
Cauldron to Badger • Furificar - Transfiguration 4
Cauldron to Guitar • Afinar - Transfiguration 4
Ecto Spell • Ectomatic - Transfiguration 5
Skurge Charm • Skurge - Transfiguration 5
Bubblehead Charm • Aspira - DADA 1
Leg-Locker Curse • Locomotor Mortis - DADA 2
Spider Repelling Spell • Arania Exumai - DADA 3
Impediment Hex • Impedimenta - DADA 3
Shield Charm • Protego - DADA 4
Herbivicus Charm • Herbivicus - Herbology 1
Blackboard-writing Spell • Scripto - Divination 1
Teeth-straightening Spell • Recto dente - Divination 2
Siphoning Spell • Tergeo - Divination 3
Structure Building Charm • Erecto - Divination 4
Switching Spell • Viceversus - Divination 5
Anti-Cheating Charm • Esto Verax • Runes 1
Ink Revealing Charm • Aparecium • Runes 2
Age Line • Aetas Terminus • Runes 3
Broom Jinx • Indomitus - Flying 2
Mobiliarbus Charm • Mobiliarbus - Flying 3
Instant Scalping Hex • Trichaufero - Astronomy 1
Hair Loss Curse • Calvorio - Astronomy 1
Pressurized Water Charm • Aqua Eructo - Astronomy 2
Hair-Regrowing Spell • Capillus Incrementum - Astronomy 3
Star Shower Spell • Stella Cascadia - Astronomy 4
Bedazzling Hex • Indesmulo - Astronomy 5
Water-Making Spell • Aguamenti - Herbology 3
Beauty Spell • Pulchra - CoMC 1
Drone Jinx • Obstrepere - CoMC 2
Pepper Breath Hex • Draco Spiritus - CoMC 3
Washing Up Charm • Lavabit - CoMC 4
Vacuum Cleaner Spell • Lambent Lutum - CoMC 4
Somnambulist Charm • Somnambulus - HoM 1
Dinnerplate to Mushroom • Fungifors - HoM 2
Rock to Dog • Canifors - HoM 3
Steel Talons Transfiguration • Steelclaw - HoM 4
Stretching Jinx • Distringo - HoM 5

Potions Known
Reducio
First Year

Cure for Boils (First Lesson)
Herbicide Potion (First Lesson)
Forgetfulness Potion (First Lesson)
Antidote to Common Poisons (Second Lesson)
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons (Second Lesson)
Bruise Removal Paste (Third Lesson)
Burn Healing Paste (Third Lesson)
Babbling Beverage (Fourth Lesson)
Confusing Concoction (Fourth Lesson)
Dizziness Draught (Fourth Lesson)
Muffling Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Dogbreath Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Pompion Potion (Herbology Second Lesson)

Second Year

Drowsiness Draught (First Lesson)
Sleeping Draught (First Lesson)
Murtlap Essence (Second Lesson)
Pepperup Potion (Second Lesson)
Anti-Paralysis-Potion (Third Lesson)
Black-Fire-Potion (Third Lesson)
Deflating Draught (Fourth Lesson)
Swelling Solution (Fourth Lesson)
Calming Draught (Fifth Lesson)
Gregory’s Unctuous Unction (Fifth Lesson)

Third Year

Grand Pepperup Potion (First Lesson)
Mandrake Restorative Draught (Second Lesson)
Revive Potion (Second Lesson)
Befuddlement Draught (Third Lesson)
Laugh Inducing Potion (Third Lesson)
Bulgeye Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Fire Breathing Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Memory Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Scintillation Solution (Fifth Lesson)
Madam's Glossy Silver Polish (COMC First Lesson)

Fourth Year

Fatiguing Infusion (First Lesson)
Weakness Potion (First Lesson)
Skelegro (Second Lesson)
Wound Cleaning Potion (Second Lesson)
Blood Replenishing Potion (Third Lesson)
Essence of Dittany (Third Lesson)
Garroting Gas (Fourth Lesson)
Erumpent Potion (Fourth Lesson)
Baruffio’s Brain Elixir (Fifth Lesson)
Wit Sharpening Potion (Fifth Lesson)
Floating Potion (Flying First Lesson)
Turbo Farts Potion (CoMC Fifth Lesson)

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.