Register
Sign in

14 Nov 2023, 02:24
Lucielia Night-Cortez {^} 1st Year {^} Slytherin
Introducing….

Lucielia Victoria Night-Cortez(:>)
Last edited by Lucielia Victoria Night-Cortez on 22 Dec 2023, 08:04, edited 9 times in total.

“When I’m alone, I’m with the person that tried to kill me.”
-John Mulaney

14 Nov 2023, 02:32
Basics

Full Name: Lucielia Victoria Night-Cortez
House: Slytherin
Wand: 22,2 cm mayhaw wood and phoenix feather
School Year:
Patronus: N/A
Species: Human
History/Background Story: Imagine being able to say you were born on Christmas at 11:11 am, little did the wizarding world know a little girl was going to cause a lot little trouble. The parents are Johnathan Night (American/Russian, Thunderbird) and Cecilia Cortez (Chilean/English, Slytherin), both of which come from wealthy pureblood families. Despite coming from wealthy families, Cecilia is an Auror and Johnathan owns his own business. They met in America because they were both pen pals and finally decided to meet and it’s all history. John moved to England after his 7th year to be with Cecilia and eventually opened his business there. Them and their 7 kids at the time moved to Chile (Temporarily), where Lucie was born and lived for 3 years before moving back to England. They were the perfect girly daughter, they wore pink and had manners most debutant girls would dream of, until their mother died after a violent altercation with a wizard in Knockturn Alley which resulted in her being killed with the killing curse. She was mourned but not much because she was sort of a trashy slag a rude person, almost immediately they became a bit of a tomboy, possibly because of their 6 brothers (Technically 5 because one of them is now a female) but who knows. They still had manners, but only made it apparent to people they like and they have their father’s sense of humor. They were homeschooled and taught standard things like the theory of magic, but they were also taught archery among other things. When they were 9, their father came out as bisexual and Lucie was ecstatic because they’d wanted to learn about LGBTQIA+ people for the longest, which led to them finding out that they’re pansexual (or are they??) and gender-fluid. They had obsessions but never true friends, it’s pretty sad but that’s just how Lucie is. Their father owns his own joke shop and loved to bring Lucie with him to work, if you asked Lucie they’d say he should’ve became a comedian. They had a relatively normal childhood with some magic sprinkled on top, it was quite the experience. They have a cat named Merlin, a harmless snake named Rory, a dog named John, and a parrot named Victor. Victor, Rory and John are females and Morgana is a male, they have a habit of giving animals names of the opposite gender. Keep in mind that they are not a parselmouth and just have a snake to seem cool.
First Instance of Magic: Lucie was barely 4 and still hadn’t said her first word, her mother of course wasn’t happy about that and regularly criticized her about it. One day she said something particularly nasty and got Lucie angry, it all happened so fast, one minute she was glaring at Lucie, next minute her long black hair was green and she was screaming bloody murder but her father and brothers were ecstatic and gave her a chocolate frog to celebrate. Weirdly, her first word ended up being Frog.
Last edited by Lucielia Victoria Night-Cortez on 14 Dec 2023, 20:28, edited 6 times in total.

-John Mulaney

14 Nov 2023, 02:46
Trunk

Statistics
Reducio
Stamina: 5

Evasion: 5

Strength: 6

Wisdom: 6

ArcPower: 9

Accuracy: 4

Abilities
Reducio
N/A

Spells
Reducio
N/A

Potions
Reducio
N/A

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

21 Nov 2023, 12:04
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Physical Description: Lucielia is the type of person you’d look at and write off as a, “TikTok E-girl.” They hear a repeated use of the word pretty when others describe them, in fact it’s very overused but Lucie doesn’t say anything to be polite.They have long naturally blonde hair that they dyed black and white (they kept their eyebrows blonde) just to get the tiniest bit of attention, their blue and brown eyes are mostly what draws attention to them though. Sometimes their hair has a tendency to somehow become fluffy overnight because Lucie sleeps wild sometimes, after that it’s usually all over place all day unless Lucie has a certain hairstyle they want to have. Their skin is very pale, so pale that their dark freckles contrast with their practically transparent skin (lol). They have cheek dimples that come out when they smile and almost whenever they talk, it gives them a sort of innocent and youthful look. They’re 5’0 and weigh 108 lbs slightly bigger than most kids their age, if their appearance doesn’t draw attention their tall stature might. Their clothes are mostly dark shades but they do have some light colored clothes, they always pair their clothes with jewelry to add a bit of an edgy feel to themself. Their eyesight sucked and they had the chance to get it fixed but chose to get prescribed glasses and get their eyes fixed in the future.
Mental Description: Lucie is on the more confident side, their vibe and overall demeanor screams confident but the more approachable confident. They have a potty mouth that would put sailors to shame. Don’t let their friendliness fool you, they can be very manipulative and to an extent blunt. They have a history of outbursts but it’s mostly calmed down, they can be very obsessive but they’d never admit it. Lucie loves when people touch their hair although, they will lose their temper if someone they don’t know just touches their hair. Despite their many flaws, they are a good person albeit misguided and a little rude. Lucie is unfortunately very gullible and somewhat ditzy, they like to see the good side of people and has an optimistic person, That causes them to befriend some less than nice people in hopes of fixing them. Lucie thinks of themself as Hispanic-British because even before they were born, their family functioned more as a Hispanic household despite only their mother being Hispanic, even after her untimely death Lucie and their family are still used to being a Mestizo family.
Last edited by Lucielia Victoria Night-Cortez on 14 Dec 2023, 09:42, edited 3 times in total.

-John Mulaney

21 Nov 2023, 14:20
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THREADS
------------------------
”Oh you think I’m pretty? Thanks, random person on the street.”
------------------------

---Face: Very pale and covered in freckles. Surprisingly smooth despite them not putting any work into their face whatsoever.
---Eyes: Large and framed by dark lashes. Golden-Brown and Icy blue, are rather unsettling but Lucie doesn't care.
---Nose: Small and insignificant.
---Mouth: Full and pinkish red. Often bruised because Lucie bites the skin off of their lips a lot.
---Hair: Very long and wavy. Currently half black half white, but they're thinking of letting their regular platinum blonde hair come back for a while.
---Frame: Tall and average but with the normal amount of baby fat. Developing curves but not noticeably.
------------------------
”They say the way a person stands says a lot about them, what does the way I stand say about me?”
------------------------

Casual Standing: Straight but slightly slouched, arms crossed with them putting weight on the left foot.
Casual Sitting: Leaning backward with their ankles crossed and their arms either crossed or fiddling with their jewelry.
Happy: A wide smile with their deep cheek dimples showing and their eyes shine with happiness.
Sad: A frown on their face and their eyebrows are furrowed. Their cheeks are red and their eyes are glazed over with unshed tears.
Stressed: Their eyebrows are furrowed and a deep frown on their face, they have about a 90% chance of cursing.
Annoyed: A blank look on their face and their eyes are narrowed.
Angry: Arms crossed, eyes practically spitting fire, and their lips are pursed as if they're stopping themself from saying something cruel.
------------------------
”Just keep in mind, I’m not an arse.”
------------------------

--- Friendly: You could usually catch them smiling and greeting people very kindly.
---Brave: You can never say Lucie just walked past someone mistreating a fellow student or just people on the street fighting, they will rush in headfirst to stop any violent dispute or an argument.
---Proud: Lucie has always been a prideful person, whether on their own behalf or on someone else's.
---Blunt: Lucie has a habit of being extremely honest, especially if you ask them about your appearance.
---Agreeable: Lucie is the type of person to put the needs of others before their own, it also gives them a tendency to not realize when they’re being taken advantage of.
---Foul-mouthed: If you know someone who curses a lot, Lucie’s a lot worse. Lucie has a bit of a cursing problem and it’s pretty hard to get rid of.
------------------------
”I think your ears are too big for your face, so who are you to judge my clothes?”
------------------------

School Robes: Black/Grey High-quality and fancy robes but wrinkled and the right pocket has a lot of candy wrappers in it.
School Casual: A white button-up with a Slytherin tie, grey/black pants or skirt, and a jacket/jumper with the Slytherin emblem on it. The shirt is tucked into the pants/skirt and the entire outfit is tied together with jewelry and boots/any other type of shoes.
Athletic: Leggings or basketball shorts, a T-shirt, and converse (obviously with socks).
Fancy: Either a suit or a dress but knowing Lucie they always have an unusual alternative.
Other: Some descriptions
------------------------
”That's the thing about rumors you never know if they're true or not.”
------------------------

---Grades: “I hear they have an O in Herbology!” “No, it's Herbology and Potions.”
---Opinions: “I love their outfits! Their outfits are always so fun and cool!” “I have never seen them mad, like at all!”
---Behavior: “They are very nice!” “This one time I saw them curse someone out in Spanish! They were really mad.”
---Appearance: “They’re pretty but the hair is a bit much.” “Do looks really matter? I mean they're pretty but all that matters is that they are nice.”
Coding Credits @Katrina Walker

-John Mulaney

14 Dec 2023, 10:50
THE NIGHT-CORTEZ FAMILY
------------------------
"He could’ve been an auror or better yet a comedian, but he chose to become a joke shop owner? He’s a big softie but I love him."
------------------------

---Name: Johnathan Night-Cortez
---House: Was a Horned Serpent
---Blood Status: Pureblood
---Hair Color: Black
---Eye Color: Blue
---Relationship to Lucie: Father
---Favorite Past Time with Lucie: Reading
---Faceclaim: Henry Cavill
------------------------
"We don’t talk about her…"
------------------------

Name: Cecilia Night-Cortez
Blood Status: Pureblood
Age (When she died): 34 (Deceased)
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Eye Color: Brown
Relationship to Lucie: Estranged Mother
Favorite past time with Lucie: This made me laugh…
Faceclaim:Anya Taylor Joy (🥹)
------------------------
"He’s an arse but I love him…sometimes."
------------------------

---Name: Liam Night-Cortez
---House: Slytherin
---Blood Status: Pureblood
---Age/Year: 16/Fifth
---Hair Color: Black
---Relationship to Lucie: Eldest Brother
---Favorite past time with Lucie: Causing Trouble
---Faceclaim:Steven R. McQueen