Register
Sign in

16 Nov 2020, 15:56
『everly charlton ☆ third year ☆ gryffindor』
=
EVERLY MAE CHARLTON===
───────────────.now.playing:.cruel.summer.by.taylor.swift.───=
E.
the name everly is of english origin and means "wild boar in woodland clearing". originally an english surname, everly is also derived from the german name eberhard.
M.
the name mae is of english origin meaning "bitter or pearl". mae is derived from may, the month name that was chosen for its connection to maia, the roman goddess of growth and motherhood.
C.
the name charlton derives from the olde english pre 7th century "ceorl" meaning a "peasant" or "serf" and "tun" a "farm" or "settlement". the olde english "ceorlatun" meant "settlement of the peasants".
Reducio
heyy welcome to everly's ency! it's a bit of a mess at the moment, so if you came here for information, you're probably not gonna find it. however! you can always reach out to me for more in-depth stuff, and if you need the essentials, you'll find them below. currently, i'm very busy ooc right now, but i'm always up for a thread. just shoot me a dm (xy#0657) or an owl, and i'll get back to you soon! buh byeee

13, born 03 december 2008
pure-blood
scottish, currently resides in canterbury, england
esfp
enthusiastic, strong-willed, loyal, independent, open-minded (to some things aha), dedicated, stubborn, a tad bit selfish, oblivious, carefree, blunt, unassuming, outgoing
will be more quiet/standoffish in third year
dark brown locks, large round shaped brown eyes, flowy clothes
=
==.===..
==.===
==.===
==.===
==.===
==.===

xxx==
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 27 Sep 2022, 19:23, edited 212 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

16 Nov 2020, 20:37
CHARACTER
===================
she had waited
all her life
for something,
and it had killed her when it found her.
=
==========Image=====Image=====Image=====Image==========
──────────────────────────────────────────────
======================
name everly kymora charlton
species human (seer)
pronouns she/her
sexuality questioning
nationality scottish
age 13
dob 12.03.08
status pureblood (seer)
house gryffindor
=======================
=
i love you
(ain't that the worst thing
you've ever heard?)
sport dueling
wand arm right
patronus unknown
amortentia ??
polyjuice lavender, tastes faintly like honey
thestrals no
ilvermorny house wampus
──────────────────
he looks up grinning
like a devil
──────────────────
=
mbti esfp
enneagram 8
alignment neutral good
deadly sin envy
heavenly virtue fortifude
=
[x] retro; blurry photos, dusk, empty diners, low florescent lights, checkerboard-patterns, milkshakes, grainy photos, polaroids, convertibles, record players
Reducio
Reducio
=================================================
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 27 Sep 2022, 19:27, edited 87 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

16 Nov 2020, 22:01
======================
=
======================
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
──────────────────────────
eyes round, dark brown
glasses/contacts no
scars none
hair about rib-length, wavy, brown
voice [x]
style casual, comfortable clothes
jewelry usually has silver studs in and a similar ring on her left index
weight 104 lb / 47.17 kg
height 5'2 / 157.4 cm
body type ectomorph
face shape square
==

it's new, the shape of your body / it's blue, the feeling i've got / and it's ooh, whoa, oh / it's a cruel summer / it's cool, that's what i tell them / no rules, in breakable heaven
==
────────────THIS OR THAT
optimist or pessimist
introvert or extrovert
daredevil or cautious
logical or emotional
disorderly or neat
working or relaxing
confident or unsure
──────────────FAVORITES
color sage green
music genre indie pop
food anything sweet
literature ya
transportation train
animal cuckoos
season spring
class charms
weather partly cloudy
clothing sweaters
=
ImageImage
=
HOBBIES/INTERESTS───────
violin
dueling
jewelry making?
crossword puzzles
reading
cloud gazing
photography?
learning new things
MANNERISMS────────────
constant swallowing when nervous
heavy reliance on buffer words (um, like, so, etc.)
nose twitch/wrinkle
jaw clench when frustrated
licks lips when nervous
struggles to hold eye contact
chews inside of cheek when lying
wild gesturing when talking
fiddles with earrings
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 27 Sep 2022, 22:38, edited 102 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

16 Nov 2020, 22:33
PAST
──────────────
(needs to be rewritten, owl for specifics)
Once upon a time, a pair of brothers decided to go on a trip together.

Nolen and Léo Charlton were once as close as could be. Léo decided to accompany Nolen on his adventures throughout France. There, they both supposedly found love. Nolen, in international student Fira Aster, and Léo in a lovely lady named Aveliine Lowell. While Nolen went back to England, accompanied by Fira, Léo opted to stay with Aveliine and start a family with her in France.

Together, they had two children - twins, Adalene and Lukas. Their family lived happily, oblivious to the fact that Adalene was a Seer. Unbeknownst to them, the Seer gene ran flush through their family lines, and Adalene fell victim to old beliefs, disappearing suddenly when she was fifteen, presumed to be dead. Her twin, Lukas, fell into a deep depressive slumber, incomplete with his other half nowhere to be found.

Fifteen years later, Lukas had nearly forgotten about Adalene's disappearance. Lukas was happy, with a woman named Ines Plantagenet and her child, when he one day found out about how Adalene had really died - murdered by poison, with malicious intent. He had figured she was dead, but this news hit him in the face like a ton of bricks, and he went mad, overcome with grief and fury. His relationships with his parents and Ines became very unstable, and soon, he had fallen back into his old ways.

Lukas's uncle, Nolen, lived quite the opposite life. Nolen and Fira had two children, Everet and Carina. In Carina's fourth year, she met a girl named Vee Berkshire, and the three of them instantly clicked with each other. Everet, Carina, and Vee were three peas in a pod - you never got far without seeing one with the others. The trio continued to stay and were close all throughout schooling and graduation, and often still spend many hours of their time together talking.

Carina and Vee got married ten years after they had left Hogwarts, and lived together happily with their child Peyton. Everet, on the other hand, met a woman named Charmaine Silverstein some time later, and was instantly charmed. The two were wed three years later, and had two children, Adeline and Everly.

The Charlton family moved around quite a lot, and this became a key factor in Everly's love for traveling and visiting other places. Finally, they would settle in Canterbury, when Everly was six.

Even though Adeline and Everly were ten years apart in age, they got along well. They became much closer as Everly aged and matured over the years, Everly often confiding in and going to Adeline for advice, regarding her as the person whom she is closest with.

Several years later, Everly would receive her Hogwarts acceptance letter.
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 24 Sep 2022, 20:04, edited 76 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

29 Dec 2021, 02:10
TIMELINE
FIRST YEAR | 2020 - 21
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
=
Reducio
Image────────────────────────
SECOND YEAR | 2021 - 22
====Image=
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.
====
but ooh, whoa, oh / it's a cruel summer
Reducio
=Image
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
=Image=
with you / i'm drunk in the back of the car / and i'm crying like a baby coming home from the bar (oh)
===========
=
================
THIRD YEAR
2022 - 23
================
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Reducio
==============================
=
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 25 Sep 2022, 21:45, edited 26 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

22 Jan 2022, 22:29
said i'm fine but it wasn't true / i don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you
================================================
I. BELLAMY
first cousin, positive
===============================================
V. CARRINGTON
sister-in-law, positive?
C. IRONWOODS
complicated, too complicated
S. KENNEDY
(ex-friends?) everything’s complicated lmao
R. MILLER
cousins by marriage, positive
A. REY
close friends, positive
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 25 Sep 2022, 21:46, edited 19 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

22 Jan 2022, 22:29
thank you so, so, so much to the following:

ivy
auri
reggie
winnie
astrea
fal
& atlas

for amazing inspo/being amazing people <3 <3
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 23 Sep 2022, 02:58, edited 8 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

22 Jan 2022, 23:09
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 23 Sep 2022, 02:59, edited 32 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

4 Feb 2022, 22:18

Code: Select all

[quote][indent][size=85]x[/indent][b][color=#944c33][/color][/b][right][size=85][i][mention]name name[/mention]
00 month, year[/right][/i][/size][/quote]

[quote][indent][size=85]x[/indent][b][color=#944c33][/color][/b][right][size=85][i][b]action: as strategized[/b]
sta 6 eva 13 str 0 wis 8 arc 5 acc 10 | seer / blindvision[/right][/i][/size][/quote]

[center][img]/files/2788e6b1e6cabaf0.gif[/img][/center][quote][right][size=85][i]roleplaying as [b]lucietta mahler[/b][/i][/size][/right][indent][size=85]
x[/indent][b][color=#3f8d6f][/color][/b][right][size=85]
[i][mention]name name[/mention]
00 month, year[/i][/size][/right][/quote]

[center][img]/files/2788e6b1e6cabaf0.gif[/img][/center][quote][right][size=85][i]roleplaying as [b]lucietta mahler[/b][/i][/size][/right][indent][size=85]
x[/indent][b][color=#3f8d6f][/color][/b][right][size=85]
[i][b]action: as strategized[/b]
sta 7 eva 9 (10) str 2 (3) wis 4 (5) arc 5 acc 8 (10) | calming presence / impartial | nimbus 1700[/right][/i][/size][/quote]
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 25 Sep 2022, 23:57, edited 17 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart

7 May 2022, 19:04
fields, iris==
APPEARANCE.
Reducio
Iris has large green/grey eyes, and long dirty blond hair that is always in her face. She has high cheekbones and a small dotting of freckles over her nose. Her European ancestors brought back a beautiful Norwegian accent. A smile was almost permanently etched on her face, lighting up her features. She has a regular sized frame and build but is agile and surprisingly athletic from her time in the woods.

Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Weight: 92 lbs
PERSONALITY.
Reducio
Iris is great with people and goes out of her way to talk and make new friends. She welcomes everyone with open arms and is constantly smiling. Iris is someone that you want to be around because she makes even the shyest person open up. She can sometimes be too pushy with people who are conserved, she also gets extremely hurt by people that don't want to be her friend and therefore has a hard time dealing with bullies.
HISTORY.
Reducio
Kaley Jones grew up in a muggle family who ignored her, for she was the youngest of four. She always searched for attention and was always in trouble for breaking some rule or another. She was the only in her family that had magical talent and was accepted into Ilvermorney. At the age of 24, she fell in love with Micheal Field. On March 17, 2001- 2 years after he told her that he was a wizard- Micheal and Kaley got married. He was a few years older than her and both assumed the other was not magical. It was quite the surprise when it ended up they had both been in Ilermorney together.

Kaley vowed to be the best mom that she never had. Iris was born to the Fields on November 29th 2006. She grew up in a loving family knowing that her parents were wizards. Two years and four months later, James Field entered the family. Another three years and seven months later twins arrived, Jennifer and Ruby. The large family enjoyed time together and Iris always had a friend or two spend the weekend together.

Iris grew up in the outskirts of cities. You would often find her adventuring in the closest wilderness; climbing trees, exploring caves, jumping across rivers or anything exiting. By the time she was in fourth grade, she spent more time outside than inside. She went to a three week survival camp in fifth grade and became the leader of the 13 person group. She fondly reminisces the time she spent those weeks.

Iris was never normal, she was always bright and optimistic, but sometimes it just seemed unusual. When she was accepted to Ilvermorney she began to remember times where she had made things happen like magic. In third grade she was teased for being a "goodie-two-shoes" and "always-too-nice". At one point there was a group of girls surrounding her and a spider fell on each of them. They screamed and ran away leaving the teary Iris to sit there wondering why that happened.

Iris continues to be adventurous, and also rebelled against authority, but still can be dedicated to work. She sees school as an opportunity for adventure!
=
────────
────────
the basics
NAME. Iris Fields
AGE. Sixteen
SCHOOL YEAR. Sixth
HOUSE. Thunderbird
RACE. Human
BLOOD STATUS. Pureblood
other information
BIRTHDAY. 29 November 2005
FAVORITE COLOR. Sky-blue
LIKES. Being outdoors, making friends, crowberries, and rabbits
DISLIKES. Small spaces, processed vegetables, bullies, and ravens
AMORTENTIA. Waterfalls, cold stone, pine trees
THESTRALS. No
(FUTURE) PATRONUS. Squirrel
Last edited by Everly Charlton on 23 Sep 2022, 02:59, edited 2 times in total.

i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart