Table of Contents
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Basic Information About Sadon: Here

Family: WIP

Threads: WIP

Relationships: Here

Trunk for Mods (OOC Trunk): Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by Sadon Huges on 11 Mar 2021, 18:05, edited 17 times in total.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 2 Arcane Power: 2 Accuracy: 8 ~ Sadon Huges

9 Oct 2020, 00:22
📖 Sadon Huges // First Year // Ravenclaw 📖
Basic Info:
NAME
Sadon Huges

HOUSE
Ravenclaw

PATRONUS
N/A
SPECIES
Human

SCHOOL YEAR
First

BOGGART
Having everybody forget him like he never existed.

BLOOD
Half-Blood

PET
N/A
"Though it's dark, if you look hard enough there's always a sliver of light."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History/Background Story:
Reducio
Sadon grew up very lonely. When he was four years old his parents decided to start homeschooling him. And he was always a year ahead in brains. So his parents always taught him stuff for the next year since last year he already learned the stuff for the year he was in. But of course, he had his occasional struggles. When he struggled it would take a few weeks for him to get back on track because he would get so angry he would put it off. Sadon almost never left his house unless it was to go visit the library. And he wasn't allowed to go to the library without permission from his parents. But he has enjoyed libraries since he was five years old. The peace and quiet in a library the endless amount of books to read. That state of imagination your mind enters when you read a book in quiet. That you feel like you are the main character and this was your story. The satisfaction of turning in a big book you just read to read to receive an even bigger book. Sadon loved it. But because he was always in the quiet at his home and in the library he never really spoke. Sure he knew how but he just was bad at talking to people. His parents and the librarian were the only people he could talk to without having any problems or freaking out. So when kids came over to talk to him when he was reading a book. He would mainly walk away not wanting to embarrass himself. Or he would stutter and freak out his face going red. As they slowly walked away, thinking that Sadon was a freak. His mother and father got along very well and they never yelled. So Sadon's house always seemed so quiet. Sadon's mother is a muggle and his father used to be a pureblood. Now he is just referred to as a wizard since he ran away from his pureblood family. But because of this Sadon only knows his mother's side of his family and his father doesn't talk about the past that involves his old family. When Sadon was 8 years old he had accidentally done wand-less magic. It never happened again but his father explained to Sadon about the magical world. Sadon's father never told his wife though afraid she would think he was crazy. When Sadon turned 11 he received a letter from Hogwarts on the 24 of august. Giving him about two weeks to get his supply for Hogwarts. Thankfully the Liberian turned out to be a half-blood like Sadon. And there was a chimney in the library so Sadon and his father were able to use the floo network to gather his supplies. For Hogwarts, obviously, his father did not tell his wife it was a magical school. So he just said that Sadon was invited to go to the boarding school he went to when he was Sadon's age.

More info on him being a Parselmouth:
Reducio
The blond hair 9 years old walked around a pet store with his uncle. They walked past rows of mice and puppies and kittens you could buy. But Sadon wasn't interested in any of them. Sure he looked at them all just because he thought they were cute. But he wasn't intrigued in getting any of them as a pet. But then Sadon's uncle brought him into a row of Snakes. Snakes in their glass rectangular containers on tables. They were all just up for display and Sadon loved it. Sadon's uncle went off to talk to the shop keeper as Sadon browsed the snakes.

He thought he could hear them talking but he just thought it was him imagining the snakes could talk. So he played along with his imagination. "Hi everybody," He said whispered to the snakes. He did not realize he wasn't talking in any form of speak he knew. He just thought he was talking to the snakes in Irish. But when he said hi to the snakes all of them that could hear his whisper looked at him. "Can this boy spe-" Said one snake before another cut them off. "No no-no. That's not possible we were probably just hearing things." Said the snake that cut the other snake off.

"What's not possible?" Sadon asked the snakes in curiosity. He knew he was probably just imagining this. But it actually intrigued him when the bigger snake said 'Not possible.' The snakes had their mouths open wide as they just stared at the boy. Through the glass. "I-it can't be." Said the smaller snake. "H-How is this possible." Said the bigger snake. Then two baby snakes looked at Sadon. "Hi! Want to play!" They asked Sadon. "Sorry I can't I think my uncles coming back any minute. Besides this is all just my imagination anyway." Sadon chuckled and the baby snakes looked at him.

"If you are just imagining this then how can you hiss like us." Sadon looked at the baby snakes confused. "What do you mean-" Sadon whispered to the baby snakes. But he was cut off when his uncle came with the shopkeeper. Sadon shook his head turned to his uncle and smiled. "All of these snakes look so amazing I don't think I can choose one." Sadon said to his uncle with a bright smile. Not noticing that the shopkeeper was putting one of the snakes into a box with tiny air holes in the top. Sadon's uncle smiled at him. "Then it's a good thing I chose for you kiddo." His uncle said smiling.

That was when Sadon noticed his uncle was carrying a glass container with both hands. With a brown bag in it and it had a mini log in it and a mini lake. It had enough room for a snake to sliver around in it had water for the snake. So Sadon assumed the snake's food was in the bag. Sadon then realized that his uncle had the keys to the car in his pocket. Sadon grabbed the keys and took the container with tiny air-holes in the top from the shopkeeper. He unlocked the trunk of the car for his uncle. Once his uncle put the glass container in the trunk he gave his uncle the keys. And sat down in the backseat of the car. Once everything was ready Sadon's uncle started to drive them home. Sadon still hasn't realized that when he was talking to those snakes he wasn't speaking any language he knew.
Last edited by Sadon Huges on 10 Dec 2020, 12:37, edited 9 times in total.

Stamina: 6 Evasion: 6 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 2 Arcane Power: 2 Accuracy: 8 ~ Sadon Huges

9 Oct 2020, 00:24
Going to Put Something Here Don't Know When...
Last edited by Sadon Huges on 10 Mar 2021, 15:58, edited 2 times in total.

9 Oct 2020, 00:25
Going to Put Something Here Don't Know When...
Last edited by Sadon Huges on 10 Mar 2021, 15:58, edited 2 times in total.

9 Oct 2020, 00:26
WIP (Going To Be Family Thing)
Last edited by Sadon Huges on 27 Jan 2021, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.

9 Oct 2020, 00:32
WIP (This used to be My threads But I didn't Like How It Turned out So I'm Getting Rid Of It Till I Find SOmething That looks Nice.)
Last edited by Sadon Huges on 27 Jan 2021, 20:07, edited 10 times in total.

9 Oct 2020, 00:34
───────Henry Knight
"Ive only meet them once. And I don't know there name, I just don't want to see them again." ~Sadon
───────
OOC: Sadon has not met anybody else yet.
Last edited by Sadon Huges on 11 Mar 2021, 18:04, edited 7 times in total.