There's been an undeniable truth
since before we even existed;
Nothing ever stays the same.
Change cannot be resisted.

- Ms. Moem
Reducio
Inspirations
xx
Last edited by Elizabeth Isaacs on 19 Jul 2021, 01:29, edited 24 times in total.

Be careful who you trust. Salt and Sugar look the same.

12 Aug 2020, 20:53
Elizabeth Isaacs | Second Year | Slytherin
Abilities:
Fearless
Statistics:

Stamina: 5
Evasion:8
Strength:5
Wisdom:6
ArcPower:8
Accuracy:8
Spells Acquired
Dancing-Feet Spell | Tarantallegra
Mending Charm | Reparo
Levitation Charm | Wingardium Leviosa
Wand-Lighting Charm | Lumos
Wand-Extinguishing Charm | Nox
Locking Charm | Colloportus
Unlocking Charm | Alohomora
Umbrella Spell | Pluvia Velo
Whistle to Watch | Tunc Sibilus
Snail to Teapot | Choclea Bibe
Glass to Sand | No Incantation
Sauce-Making Spell | Condimentum
Matchbox Transformation Spell | Flintifors
Matchstick to Needle | Conmutocus
Untransfiguration | Reparifarge
Green Sparks Charm | Verdimillious
Red Spark Charm | Periculum
Curse of the Bogies | Mucus ad Nauseam
Knockback Jinx | Flipendo
Smokescreen Spell | Fumos
Cleaning Charm | Scourgify
Snowflake-Creating Spell | Nix Facitur
Fire-Making Spell | Incendio
Extinguishing Charm | Extinguo
Four-Point Spell | Point Me
Severing Charm | Diffindo
Softening Charm | Spongify
Packing Charm | Pack
Tickling Charm | Rictusempra
Potions Known
Cure for Boils
Herbicide Potion
Forgetfulness Potion
Antidote to Common Poisons
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons
Bruise Removal Paste
Burn Healing Paste
Babbling Beverage
Confusing Concoction
Dizziness Draught
Muffling Draught
Dogbreath Potion
Pompion Potion

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

12 Aug 2020, 21:39
I AM NOT MY CHARACTER! I LOVE MUGGLE-BORNS AND EVERYONE AT HOGWARTS DESERVES TO BE THERE!!
UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Basics
Reducio
More Info:
Birthday
December 5th, 2008
Sexuality
Bisexual
Height
- 4'4
- 133 cm
Weight
- 54 lbs.
- 24.4 kgs
Patronus
N/A (Golden-Crowned Flying Fox)
Boggart
A Near Human Figure, But Slightly Off
Amortentia Smell
Roses, The Sea, The Great Lake, and Peppermint
MBTI Type
Commander (ENTJ-A)
Languages Spoken
Irish, French, English
Full Name
Elizabeth Bella Isaacs
Nicknames
Liz, Lizzy, Liza, Beth, Bethy
Species
Human
Current Age
Blood Status
Pure-Blood
Current Year
Second Year
Wand
26,8 cm cherry wood and snallygaster heartstring
Current Residence
Dublin, Ireland
Appearence
Year 1
"Elizabeth, or Liz, as she likes to be referred to is a very petite girl. She barely reaches 4'4 and weighs very little. She has long blonde hair and soft brown eyes. She often wears white button down shirts and black skirts, paired with old black Doc Martens. Her hair is usually pulled back into a long ponytail, that even when up reaches her mid-back."
Face Claim: Anya Taylor-Joy
Pre-Hogwarts History
Her Home Life

Elizabeth "Liz" Isaacs was born on December 5th, 2008 around 2:34 a.m. She was the first born daughter of Oliver and Ivory Isaacs, 2 fairly prestigious pure-blood wizards. The couple felt that they were blessed to have such a healthy young girl, after having tried to have a child for almost 2 years. The girl grew up in a large home on the outskirts of Dublin, Ireland.

She was very quickly not an only child anymore. Her sister Beatrix was born less than a year after her. And the family did not stop growing. By her entry into Hogwarts, Liz had gained 8 younger siblings who she absolutely adores. She is fiercely protective of them and wants whats best for them always.

The Isaacs family had always been well off and so the large family didn't have to worry about money. After Liza and Bea were born their mother sold her small magic shop to become a stay-at-home mother. The children would often play outside in the fields and had a large garden to take care of too. They were spoiled and had many house-elves, Liz's favorite being on named Rowen.

Her childhood was pretty normal, despite the sheer amount of children in the house. They were however expected to study each day for 3 hours in the afternoon once they turned 5. They had many wizard tutors that taught them about Pure-Blood history along with other things. Each child is required to learn at least one thing of fine arts. Because of this Liz has been practicing flute since she was 5.
Reducio
Her Beliefs

Liz was raised by 2 Blood Purist parents. Having never learned anything else and being sheltered from the muggle world her entire life she also believes this. She believes Muggle-borns shouldn't be allowed into the Wizarding world. She is more lenient with half-bloods because they are half-wizard, but she still doesn't like them all that much. She is not ashamed of her beliefs and will talk about them whenever and will stand by them unless she meets someone with an extremely strong will. She comes from a long lines of Slytherins and had strong pressure on her to also place in Slytherin.
Lauren Stonewood wrote: 14 Aug 2020, 22:42However, at the mention of Isaacs, Lauren's small smile dropped. She knew that name from some of her family members mentioning them. If she remembered correctly, they weren't exactly a fan of muggle-borns or half-bloods.
Reducio
First Instance of Magic

Liz was about 8 years old when she first showed signs of magic. By then her little sister Bea had already shown many signs of magic and the family was worrying that they had had a squib. Her very first sign showed up at the playground. She was playing with a few of her younger sibling while her mother and father pushed the baby in a swing. Liz and her siblings were running up the stairs of the play place and then quickly sliding down the slide. Liz ran up the stairs too hastily and tripped, slamming her face into the stairs above her. Her parents saw this and ran over to her, ready to help clean her up, but when she looked up at them she was completely fine. No blood, no missing teeth, no bruises, no pain. Her parents were ecstatic that she had finally shown signs of magic. Liz performed a couple other accidental acts of magic, like making her peas vanish when she didn't want to eat them, but this was the first sign.
Personality
Elizabeth is a very extroverted person. She does not care what others think and she loves talking. Meeting new people is one of the things she is most looking forwards to. She is sweet and likes to flatter people when she first meets them, however she can change with the snap of a finger if she finds out you are muggle-born. She is very rude and talks down to those she finds less superior than her. She likes Gossip and will talk trash about anyone she doesn't like.

If you can get past her bias she is actually very fun. She likes to break the rules and go for walks during the night. She is also a very good student and will help her friends with their homework once she is done with hers. She is however, selfish with her things. She was raised with 8 siblings and almost never had anything to herself, so now that she is able to keep things to herself she will. She also likes to play flute and can sometimes be found practicing in an empty classroom or out on the grounds.

The grounds and the outdoors are her favorite places in the school. She loves it especially during the winter when there is snow and likes making snowmen. She hopes to find someone who is as passionate about the winter as she is and will join her on walks.
Positive
- Smart
- Sweet
- Adventurous
- Helpful
- Curious
Negative
- Biased
- Selfish
- Rude
- Gossipy
- Harsh
Last edited by Elizabeth Isaacs on 17 Jul 2021, 02:20, edited 14 times in total.

12 Aug 2020, 22:14
Through the Years
First Year
Liz's first interaction with another Hogwarts student came in the form of Abigail Ravenmoon. The two met at the Leaky Cauldron when their dad's recognized each other from their days at Hogwarts. Abi and Liz hit it off and the two went shopping together. Since then Liz hasn't seen Abi, making her fairly sad.
On the train is where she met dear Starpee and Mad Marty, her mortal enemies. The two girls did not take kindly to her "Pure Blood Best Blood" ideas. Martyna is a muggle-born and Starlee is her half-blood friend. The three girls got into a scuffle, ending in Liz having a slight head injury and having her favorite shirt ruined by jam. It was all broken apart by the prefect Ruby Cazares, who scolded Liz on her thinking. Not that Liz listened.

All ended well there though, since later that same day she was able to corner Starlee and make her pay for what she had done. Liz was just having a bit of fun with the girl by making poor Starlee dance for her.

During Christmas break, Liz met Florian, her cousin Emile's bully. The two quickly took to each other and had a grand time bullying Emile together. They began exchanging owls and continue to do so, even planning on meeting up a few times during summer break.
Despite the exciting beginning, the rest of Liz's year was mostly uneventful, leading up to the letter. The letter that completely changed her life forever. Liz's mother Ivory died in childbirth, along with her newborn son. Liz is devastated and as she goes into summer break, her long learnt ideas and snarky personality are beginning to change.
Second Year
Reducio
TBD

Third Year
Reducio
TBD

Fourth Year
Reducio
TBD

Fifth Year
Reducio
TBD

Sixth Year
Reducio
TBD

Seventh Year
Reducio
TBD

Credit to the Beautiful Starlee Kennedy
Last edited by Elizabeth Isaacs on 17 Jul 2021, 02:21, edited 12 times in total.

12 Aug 2020, 22:46
Interactions
Key
✓- Completed
✕- Abandoned
✎- In Progress
Youth
Date:
Saturday, Aug 16th, 2014
Summer 2020
Date:
Saturday, Aug 8th, 2020
First Year
Date:
Monday, Sep 1st, 2020
Monday, Sep 1st, 2020
Thursday, Sep 3rd, 2020
Friday, Sep 4th, 2020
1st Week of School
Monday, Sep 7th, 2020
Last edited by Elizabeth Isaacs on 17 Jul 2021, 02:22, edited 28 times in total.

19 Aug 2020, 17:23
Relationships

Reducio

Reducio
Lauren "Laurie" Stonewood | Inactive | First Year | First Meeting
Lindsey "Linds" Springhall | It's Complicated | Second Year | First Meeting

Reducio

Reducio
Family
Oliver Isaacs
--38 | Slytherin | Irish | Father--
Reducio
Birthday: March 15, 1983
Oliver was one of the middle children of Iver and Nele Isaacs. He was born and raised in Ireland in the Isaacs family home. He had 12 siblings and was sent to Hogwarts just like the rest of them. He was quickly sorted into Slytherin house where he met Ivory in his second year. When Iver heard that he had made friends with this available Pure-Blood girl he immediately reached out to her family and the 2 were quickly betrothed to each other.He is used to getting his way and likes keeping things traditional. He spends his time working on wand-making, having a well established wand business. He has no time for the kids and thinks that that is Ivory's job. Elizabeth and him get along fairly well, although he doesn't spend much time with the her.
Beatrix Isaacs
--11 | Ravenclaw| 1st Year | Sister--
Reducio
Birthday: September 22, 2009
Beatrix and Liz are quiet close in age. The two have gotten along all their lives. They were connected at the hip when younger.
Addison Isaacs
--9 | TBD | N/A | Sister--
Reducio
Birthday: May 12, 2012
Christopher Isaacs
--5 | TBD | N/A | Brother--
Reducio
Birthday: January 19, 2016
Eugène Isaacs
--2 | TBD | N/A | Brother--
Reducio
Birthday: March 23, 2019
Ivory Isaacs (née LeDoux)
♰36 | Slytherin | French | Mother
Reducio
Birthday: April 3, 1985
Deathday: May 7th, 2021
Ivory always wanted more than to be a mother. She was one of the brightest witches of her grade and many teachers told her she was destined for great things. That was until she was betrothed and later married to Oliver. They have had 8 kids so far together and unfortunately it doesn't look like Oliver is ready to stop any time soon. He wants to rival his father's 13 kids and Ivory is his wife. She was raised to never question her husband, even if she was right. Just let him figure it out himself. But her mother also taught her that it is okay to go behind his back if it is for the greater good. Although Ivory doesn't live the life she wanted she still adores her children and would do anything for them. She is very over protective and will not be allowing Oliver to betroth any of her kids off. This is something she will fight him on when the time comes. Their marriage is not perfect and it seems like they barely get along anymore, but they have to stay together for the lineage.
Oliver Isaacs Jr.
--10 | TBD | N/A | Brother--
Reducio
Birthday: November 12, 2010
Dennis Isaacs
--7 | TBD | N/A | Brother--
Reducio
Birthday: July 13, 2014
Lane Isaacs
--5 | TBD | N/A | Sister--
Reducio
Birthday: January 19, 2016
Salena Isaacs
--2 | TBD | N/A | Sister --
Reducio
Birthday: March 23, 2019
Last edited by Elizabeth Isaacs on 17 Jul 2021, 02:22, edited 3 times in total.

21 Sep 2020, 04:14
Music and Aesthetics
Music:
Bird Set Free : Sia
"And I don't care if I sing off key
I find myself in my melodies──────────────4:15
I sing for love, I sing for me
I shout it out like a bird set free"
Oh No! : Marina and the Diamonds
"I know exactly what I want and who I wanna to be
I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine3:10
I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy
Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh!"
Turning Out : AJR
"Am I cruel?
Or am I ignorant or was I fooled────────────4:35
By the stories I knew?
Am I ready for love?"
My Silver Lining : First Aid Kit
"Something good comes with the bad
A song's never just sad──────────────────3:36
There's hope, there's a silver lining
Show me my silver lining"
Man : Neko Case
"I'm not the runt of the litter
The fat fiends and bullies were no match for me──3:28
So taste them in my teeth
I'm a man"
Material Girl : Madonna
"Boys may come and boys may go
And that's all right you see──────────────4:42
Experience has made me rich
And now they're after me"
They Looking at Me : Sabrina Carpenter
"Don't just stand there staring, honey
Try to move your feet───────────────────3:01
If you think they looking at you
They looking at me"
Midnight Sky : Miley Cyrus
"I was born to run, I don't belong to anyone, oh no
I don't need to be loved by you (by you)───────3:42
Fire in my lungs, can't bite the devil on my tongue, oh no
I don't need to be loved by you
Applause : Lady Gaga
"-Live for the, way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause───────────3:32
Give me that thing that I love (I'll turn the lights out)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch
Last edited by Elizabeth Isaacs on 26 May 2021, 14:50, edited 1 time in total.

17 Jul 2021, 02:23
iNPC
Name
Emile Sylvain LeDoux──────────────
Status
Pureblood
School
Beauxbatons
Year
Year 2
Reducio
Birthday
TBD
Sexuality
"Straight" (Bisexual)
Known Languages
French, English, German, A Tiny Bit of Irish, Veela, Currently Learning Russian for the Upcoming Ball
Fc: Dylan Kingwell
Appearance
Emile has short dark brown hair and large brown eyes. His eyes almost come off as yellow in some lights and he takes pride in this. He is a moderate height and weight, not too small and not too tall. Many moles and freckles dust his face and body. He usually wears very well put together outfits and his hair is always laid in the right way. He uses a minimum amount of gel, not wanting his hair to get dehydrated or crusty.
Personality
Emile is very kind. He loves taking care of others and being as helpful as possible. He wants to make as many friends as possible while at school. He is shy and doesn’t usually put himself out there. He is also naive and easily pushed around. If someone more assertive than him comes along they can easily manipulate him into doing what they want. He loves animals and hopes to take care of them one day.
History
Reducio
Emile was born into the LeDoux family. He is Liz’s second cousin. He was born to Noelle and Albert LeDoux in Deauville on the coast of France. He grew up as an only child and was spoiled rotten. This however is not what he wanted. He never asked for anything and any fancy things he had his parents bought for him because they wanted to spoil. Although his parents are from a strict Pure-Blood family they are not as aggressive about it. They still would prefer he got married to a Pure Blood girl they would be fine with any. He himself does not care about any of that.

From a young age, he was very interested in Magical Creatures, the family owning many. He showed interest in normal muggle creatures too. He found all species to be interesting and wants to learn all he can about them. He read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them well before attending any sort of school. When he got older he started pushing his parents to let him attend a muggle school until he was old enough to go to Beauxbatons. They finally relented and he started to attend when he was 7 years old.

His first instance of magic was when he was 3. He was toddling around the living room, playing with his toys when his mother came in to try and put him to bed. He tried to get away from her, not wanting to go to bed, but that didn't work out. When she tried to pick him up she found that he was much much heavier than he should be. He had made himself heavy enough that she couldn't lift him to take him to bed. She was so pleased that she had shown a sign of magic that she let him stay up a bit longer.

He first went to the beach when he was around 8 and immediately fell in love. He had never seen anything quite so beautiful. He loved the smell of the ocean, the sand between his toes, the breeze, and the animals. He loves ocean animals. They mystify him more than any other type of animal. If he wasn’t at school or at home he was observing and drawing ocean animals. He has a journal that he draws and writes notes in. He is ecstatic to learn about magical creatures at Beauxbatons and can’t wait to meet friends.
Is your character a Broom Racer? No
Is your character a Quidditch Player? No
Is your character a Duelist? No
Stats
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 4 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | ArcPower: 5 | Accuracy: 5
Abilities Comprehend Languages
Reducio
Emile always looked for new books to read about different animals. Whenever he ran across what looked like a good book about Veela’s it was always in a different language. This made really bothered him and inconvenienced him. After running across the 5th book in a row in a different language he decided to switch his search. Going to the language section of his family library he found many books about many different languages. Finding all the ones he could about Veela, he took them to his room. He spent hours upon hours reading them. Within a week he had finished each one and was ready to re-read and try and learn the language.

Starting with simple greetings and basic chatter, he quickly moved on to more advanced things. He had always been an academic and spoke French, English, and German. Why would Veela be any different? English and German were both muggle languages and had been fairly easy for him to get down, Veela, however, was a magical language, and the first one he had attempted to learn. Basic things were easy for him to get down. It was the more complicated parts of the language that got him. He would spend hours each night trying to get only a few phrases down. He would walk around the house muttering in Veela to himself.

After a month and a half of practice, he felt pretty confident in his abilities to keep a basic conversation going, although it was hard to know since he didn’t personally know a Veela he could practice with. However, his parents had noticed how much effort he was putting into learning the language and his mother asked her Veela friend to try and help him. When she told him he was so excited. As soon as the Veela walked in the door he immediately greeted her in Veela. He called her Ms. Paquet.

Ms. Paquet came every weekday for 2 hours to work with him on the language. This was a godsend as he had been pronouncing many things wrong. He had an understanding of the basic mechanics of the language but not how to pronounce anything. Within the following 3 months, he picked up more and more. Ms. Paquet was shocked at how quickly he learned and was impressed with how much he picked up in the few short months. As he grew his parents started planning a trip with Ms. Paquet where he would go and stay with her family for a week, just to test out his Veela with others.

He was ecstatic and really enjoyed his week with the Veela family. He got many comments on his language skills and lavished in being able to understand what they were saying. When he got home he felt confident enough to get those books in Veela and read them. He has been honing his skill ever since and tries his best to practice twice every weak so he doesn’t lose it.

Wc: 498